immigration | Volunteer Resources | Legal | Immigration

Helpful Resources

Q: Is there a handy guide to the intersection between child welfare and immigration issues?

A: Yes!
If you have a special immigration related question, you can contact attorneys at the Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC) by emailing them at: Let them know you are a CASA!

You can also visit:
The ILRC’s (Immigrant Legal Resource Center) website at:

The Center for Immigration and Child Welfare posted detailed toolkits, available at:

The ABA produced a California specific, “Quick Guide to Child Welfare & Immigration Law” – it can be downloaded at: