As the state office for CASA, California CASA Association frees up local CASA programs to devote more of their resources to directly ensuring the children they serve live better lives because they have CASAs by their side. We bridge the resource gap by providing a wide range of services that strengthen CASA service, quality and impact throughout the state:
- Provide expert technical assistance, training opportunities, materials and resources to address foster youths’ educational, health, employment, and other needs,
- Facilitate opportunities for networking and sharing of best practices,
- Conduct quality assurance site visits and provide assistance to programs to help them meet required state and national standards,
- Provide leadership at the state and national level, communicating the CASA perspective and advocating for progressive policy and practice, and
- Identify and pursue valuable strategic alliances that leverage and/or expand our children’s resources statewide.
Through our leadership and partnerships with community members and judges, the CASA network has grown. Today, more children than ever have the consistent, caring support and advocacy of a CASA volunteer.
Find Your Local Program today!